Tuesday 13 January 2015

Wolf Attempt



Wolf Idea



For my second make up I decided to attempt a wolf look, I still don't particularly like this piece and I think the muzzle of the wolf stands out enough. 
From the previous idea of the zebra I decided to try and add in smaller finer strokes with a detailed artists brush in order to try and add more of a realistic fur texture.
To create this look I painted around my eyes and mouth white and the rest of my face a light grey. I then flicked on a darker grey paint to create a different texture. I then added darker grey,white and black lines flicking outwards from my face in order to create a hairy fur texture.
After this I painted my nose dark grey and sponged on black and white to create a wet look.

I then placed down the positioning of my teeth with a white and filled them in. 
I drew around my newly placed teeth with a pink eye shadow to create gums,and shaded the upper parts of the teeth to make shadows. 
After this I filled in the inner section and in between the teeth with black to add depth and to hide my lips.
I added in brown shading for the muzzle  and to add shadows and depth. Finally I added whiskers and I was done.

If I was to re create this look I would try and make the muzzle of the wolf stand out more and depthen the eyes with more shading and dark areas. I would  also add more detail and more teeth and more detail in the fur.

No comments:

Post a Comment