Tuesday 13 January 2015

Tiger Paint



Tiger Paint



I decided to try something a little different than just the basic face paint and decided to try some hand painting, as I came a cross a couple of artists during my research which do this. I decided to try and create a tiger image. 
Painting on my right hand was easy and not much of a challenge but painting on my left hand (as I am left handed) was a struggle.
Deciding where the image should start on one hand and end on the other was also a challenging task as if any natural skin tone was showing it would ruin the effect. 
Also deciding the camera angle was difficult as I has to try and arrange the camera in a way that would make it look like the tiger print on my hands lined up with my facial features. If I was to do this again I think I would work on a model instead of trying to create the image upon myself.  
I think it would be a great effect if I used more than one pair of hands and hand painted multiple hands in order to create a bigger image.


No comments:

Post a Comment