Tuesday 6 January 2015

Developing an image




Developing an Image


First sketching down images I thought of the idea of creating an image including a woman and somesort of a needle. I thought this would mis both the sensuality of the songs and also he hard hitting highs which both compliment each other as a whole. 





In this image (above) I decided to go for a more traditional needle and have the female inside the needle almost as though suggesting that the female is like the drug and the who ever is going to take the contents of the needle is going to get addicted to this woman. 




 I decided to try a more grungey image in the abover image in order to try and reflect the bands sound. I like the idea but i dont think i will be taking it any further as the image looks to cartoonish for my liking and it doesnt seem fitting and filling enough for a full cover image.

No comments:

Post a Comment