Tuesday 6 January 2015

Developing an image part 2



Developing an image part 2




 After my initial ideas I decided to start playing around with things. I  looked into the effects of amphetamines and apparently they can cause multiple emotions. From happiness to anger to sadness. So I thought id attempt to portray this in an image.




 In the image above I quickly sketched down the positions of the three faces I wanted, I wanted to attempt to portray the the different emotional states you would go through whilst on the drug but place it into one face. 



 I then took this a step further and attempted to create the image using the three band members faces, Personally I dont like this image as I dont think It has enough detail or likeness to the band members and I think it looks too messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment